Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Year Two

Year two of preschool has officially started. Monday and Tuesday night we had the Open Houses to kick off the new year. There are lots of great kids and families, I'm excited to get to know everyone!

I added a 3 year old class this year so that puts me at 3 classes (31 students.) I'm curious to see how this class goes. I'm going to have a different approach with them and have lots of music and movement. :) I'm excited to have this time with Spencer. It is so cute to see him excited to do this.

Thanks to everyone's help and support. Especially Kurt, the yard looks amazing and everything was a success. It's gonna be a great year!

1 comment:

'T' said...

good luck with kinder bloom!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...